If you would like to join me in this journey to find a cure you can donate at

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ks/rnr10/jkamep

Sunday, February 21, 2010

One More!

My sales manager refers to me as one more.....this is a nickname I got during happy hours with a few co-workers this past summer! There is something about a patio on a beautiful day that makes me want to have One More:)

This one more theme runs throughout my life....from one more mile to one more meeting to one more I love you. I had a challenging week training this week and on every run I had to push myself one more mile time and time again until Saturday on my 8 mile group run where I was pleasantly suprised with how easy it was. Those little one mores in our lives help lead us to success!

I think the most difficult things in life can be overcome by taking the extra step.....going the extra mile to better yourself to overcome anything that comes your way. As important as we know this is in our careers and in our efforts to push ourselves physically I think we often forget that this is something we need to push in our personal lives. Sometimes it takes one more I love you, one more phone call one more time of being a good listener to show those that we love how lucky we feel to have them in our lives.

I guess the moral of this story is that you rarely ever regret going the extra mile and doing that one more thing......except for that one more glass of wine I had last night and that one more hour I stayed up:) That is why this blog is over and I will probably be in bed in 20 minutes! Have a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. Very well said!

    You can add 'one more' person who is proud to know you, and who will be keeping track of your progress and cheering your on.

    ReplyDelete